The Private Forestry Programme (PFP) provides free timber seedlings and technical advice to landowners/lessees as incentives to plant trees.
1. Please complete this form. A copy will be kept for your records and it will be submitted to one of our locations for review
2. Along with the completed application form, applicants are REQUIRED to submit documentation to support proof of ownership/lawful possession of the property/ planting site.
3. The application will be reviewed and if approved, the applicant will be contacted by a Forestry Department representative to arrange a preliminary visit to the property/ planting site. The applicant or his/her, agent/designate is required to be present at the site during this visit.
4. Recommendations based on the preliminary visit will be communicated to the applicant.
5. For successful applicants, the waiting period for the delivery of your first batch of seedlings should, under normal circumstances, be no longer than six (6) months. In the event that this timeline has to be revisited, contact will be made with you by a representative of the Forestry Department prior to the scheduled delivery date.